The games division of Apra Infotech Pvt Ltd, MPowered.in is all about maximizing the fun factor. An indie game studio we are focused upon producing casual games to die for. Games that will be your companion in times of boredom:
Best times to play our games:
1. While waiting for people to show up. This ensures that you are not
angry and have a rather good meeting.
2. When your friend is repeating that boring story for the tenth time.
3. In a boring lecture hall.
4. While you are waiting for the elevator.
5. Commercial breaks in the middle of your favourite TV Show.
6. Chick flicks that your girlfriend took you to.
7. Waiting for the valet to bring your car.
8. In line at the bank.
9. At the bus stand.
10. You get the picture…
About the team
Apoorav/Boss Man: Big believer in the small joys of life, Apoorav is always kicking our butts to get things done. When not nagging us about status reports, he can be observed playing a game for a refreshing break. Guess that all comes with territory of being the boss.
Left to Right
Anshul Singhla: Our web programming Mack Daddy. He really likes him some Quake III.
Vijay Sinha: The game designer. Most definitely a closet furry. He really likes that one JRPG, with a moon or something.
Rashi Chandra: The game artist. She’ll make quick work of you in F.E.A.R. Combat. She wuvs Assassin’s Creed.
Ankit Goel: Our game programmer. Yes, his head is always on fire.